In order to comply with the City of Los Angeles ’ vaccine mandate, visitors at Immersive Van Gogh will be required to present proof of vaccination in order to enter the venue and attend the exhibit. – Please read the full statement HERE
Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh Los Angeles. With over 170,000 visitors in Toronto during COVID-19, and zero reported cases associated with the exhibition since opening, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to GOGH.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
• Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
• Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
• Face coverings required for all staff and guests
• Social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery space
• Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
• Full vaccination required for all staff and guests
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly, in readiness for our opening.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
*Fully vaccinated means the person has received both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, or received one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to your visit.