Terms and Conditions
This exhibition contains sequences of bright flashing lights which may affect visitors who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy, as well as others who are sensitive to moving lights. Viewer discretion is advised.
All tickets are non-refundable.
The holder of a valid ticket is admitted to the exhibition on the condition that the holder agrees, and by use of the ticket does so agree in favour of the producer and the exhibition owner (Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. ), to the following terms and conditions. Any violation of these terms will entitle Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries to, as applicable, seize or cancel the ticket, withdraw the license granted below, refuse admission and/or expel a ticket-holder, in each case without payment of any refund or other compensation.
The ticket is a personal, revocable license. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will not be honoured. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone without the written permission of Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries and may not be resold at a price exceeding their face value at any time.
The ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or for any other trade purposes.
Tickets obtained from any source other than Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. , Universe, or their authorized agents may be lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets and may not be honoured.
The license may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price, including in the event of cancellation of the performance or exhibition.
The ticket-holder must ensure that the holder and any minors or others for whom the holder is responsible conduct themselves appropriately and in a manner which is not determined by Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. or its representatives to be objectionable or disturbing to other patrons.
Children cannot enter the exhibition without adult accompaniment. Children are classified as 16 years of age and under. Anyone aged 16 and under, must be accompanied at all times by an adult 21+ throughout the exhibition. Children aged 16 and under, must have a valid ticket for entrance into the exhibition. Children 5 years old and younger – no ticket is required.
The following items are restricted, may not be brought into the exhibition and may be confiscated by exhibition staff: illegal drugs, weapons of any kind, bottles, cans, or any food or beverage products purchased outside the venue. The ticket-holder consents to a reasonable examination of the holder’s person and belongings to ensure compliance with these terms.
We encourage you to leave your valuables, large bags and other personal belongings at home. For the safety of our visitors and the exhibition, all bags entering or leaving the exhibition, including purses, are subject to inspection.
Backpacks and duffel bags are not permitted into the exhibition.
Additional prohibited Items
The following items are not permitted in the exhibition at any time:
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Paints and aerosols
- Indelible markers
- Weapons of any type
- Outside beverages (including alcohol)
- Food of any type is not permitted in the exhibition.
- Any item deemed by Exhibition Security to be inappropriate
- The ticket-holder grants to Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and authorized agents (Lighthouse Immersive Inc.) a fully-paid, perpetual right to all photographs, video or audio recordings of the holder taken or made at the Exhibition and the right to record, use, reproduce, broadcast, sell and distribute any photographs, video or audio recordings for any purpose.
- Your email address, required to complete your online order and used to send you exhibition reminders and electronic receipts, will receive ongoing special offers, priority ticket opportunities and event announcements from Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries Lighthouse Immersive Inc.. You may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link from any email received.
- The ticket-holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and hazards arising from or related in any way to the exhibition, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries from all liability.
Photos and video recording are allowed, but we ask that you limit the length of recording to less than 2-minute clips and refrain from using flash. Professional grade equipment and tripods are not permissible unless previously approved by management.
The Lighthouse Immersive Los Angeles will be fully accessible. Please check back regularly for further updates if needed.
Attendants supporting persons with disabilities receive free admission to the exhibition.
Any person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person is allowed to enter the exhibition premises with his or her support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on the exhibition premises.
A visitor with a disability may need to use an alternate means of communication to ask for and understand information provided by Immersive Van Gogh. We will identify and offer the most effective and courteous two-way communication with a visitor with a disability.
Service animals are welcome in all public-facing areas of the exhibition. At this time Emotional Support Animals and pets are not allowed within the exhibit.
VIP & Premium Tickets include:
- Greater arrival window
- Flexibility to arrive up to +/- 1 hr from your selected start time (subject to exhibit hours).
- Please note that doors open 15mins prior to first timeslot and close 20minutes into the start of the last timeslot.
- For full event public hours, please visit our calendar.
Hours of operations are subject to change with no notice.
Basic Tickets include:
- Basic tickets have a strict arrival window or +/- 20 mins of your scheduled attendance start time.
- Please note that doors open 15mins prior to first time-slot and close 20minutes into the start of the last time slot.
- For full event public hours, please visit our calendar.
- Hours of operations are subject to change with no notice.
Change of Date Requests:
- To request a change of date go to https://myorder.immersivevangogh.com/change_date
- Subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of 24hrs prior to your scheduled attendance.
Please note a $4.99 per VIP & Premium ticket and a $9.99 per Basic ticket fee will apply.
NEWSLETTERS, EVENTS, AND SPECIAL OFFERS
You will be automatically enrolled in our email lists by purchasing a ticket or signing up on our website(s). Your email address are required to complete your online order. Your email address will be used to send you an electronic receipt as well as show reminders. Additionally, should you wish to no longer receive ongoing special offers, priority ticket opportunities and event announcements from Lighthouse Immersive Inc you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link from any emails received, emailing email@example.com.
By signing up on lighthouseartspace.com or selecting the SMS opt in checkbox located at checkout you confirm that you would like to join Lighthouse Interactive SMS mailing list: By opting in you agree to the Terms and conditions listed here. You also confirm that Lighthouse Immersive Inc is authorized to add the telephone number(s) above and give your written consent to receive SMS message from Lighthouse Interactive. Message frequency may vary. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. To opt out txt STOP. *Information collected via SMS opt-in will not be sold, rented or shared.